The owner reserves the right to reject or except the final bid on the Properties.
***This is an internet only auction-if you prefer to turn in an absentee bid in person, please call 636-390-1804 at least 2 days before closing of the auction to make arrangements.
1. Proper and complete online registration is required to bid. Information Provided by bidders to the auctioneer shall be current, complete and accurate. All bidders must be 21 years of age or older to bid. By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these Terms & Conditions and any other announced Terms & Conditions of auction or rules of this site.
The Bidder is solely responsible for providing accurate information that will be used to identify you to this online auction system, to deliver notices to you and to allow Dunker Auction Service to contact you. If your contact information changes then you are responsible for updating, it. Dunker Auction Service will not be responsible for the lost, delayed or misdirected notices in the event you do not update your information and you are still responsible for your obligations. Dunker Auction Service may refuse to provide services to anyone at any time at its sole discretion. You will be suspended or permanently banned from Dunker Auctions site, if you provide false information when registering, such as false name or contact information. You will also be permanently banned from Dunker Auction Service if you are the successful bidder on an online auction and do not honor your auction bid/bids.
2. All items are "SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS" ALL SALES ARE FINAL! All items should be considered untested unless otherwise noted. There are no returns, exchanges, buybacks or refunds. Bidder waves their right to a charge back and agrees that they will not charge back on any credit/debit card purchases. There are no warranty or or representation, either expressed ot implied warranties made by Dunker Auction Service LLC or seller pertaining to the property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, inquires, and due diligence concerning the property.
3. All inspections needed by the buyer must be made before the auction at the buyer's expense.
4. Down payment & Purchase agreement: The winning bidder are required to bring a $20,000.00 non-refundable down payment on Friday October 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm and execute a purchase agreement at 2679 Diederich Road Berger, Mo. Deposit must be in the form of personnel Check or business check. The remainder of the price is payable at closing. THE BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING, be sure you have arranged financing, if needed if needed, and are capable of paying the balance at closing.
5.Possession & Closing: The sale shall be closing within 30-45 days of the auction closing at Hanson Title Company at 311 East Main Street Union, Mo. 633084 Telephone # 636-583-2516. Closing date to be determined. The seller at closing will convey good and marketable title. Buyer and seller pays fees set by the title company, for their own title charges. The insurance will be the expense of the buyer.
6.Real Estate Taxes: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated for the year to the day of the closing and the buyer shall be responsible for the balance of the year and the years thereafter.
7. Dunker Auction Service LLC and its representatives are Exclusive Agents for the seller.
8. Payment methods Check or business check from buyer only.
9. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition, age, genuineness, value, and any other determinative factor. Description & photos are offered as a guide only. Do not rely solely on photos to make buying decisions. Be sure to read the description and Dunker Auction Service, LLC recommends previewing all items in this auction personally on preview day. Dunker Auction Service, LLC shall not be responsible for such errors as posting wrong photos for an item. If the description does not match the picture in a lot, the description takes precedence. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. All damages seen at the time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called out.
10. All persons attending the exhibition, auction, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risk of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Dunker Auction Service, LLC Officers, Sellers, Employees, Agents, Assigns, and dunkerauction.com from any liability.
11. Dunker Auction Service, LLC may add or withdraw any item before or during the auction.
12. Dunker Auction Service, LLC may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any information and identification requested including but not limited to photocopies of driver's license and credit cards.
13. During the Auction you can check the status of your bid at any time. Note that no bids can be RETRACTED once a bid is made and confirmed.
14. Bidding is similar to eBay-type auctions we recommend that all bidders put in their maximum bid when placing a bid online. If you place a maximum bid the software will play out the bids as you would be at a live auction and only uses the fund required to beat out the other bidders at prescribed bid increments. If two people place the same bid amount the first bid in wins that amount.
15. Auction will begin to close at 6:00 PM CST and an item will close every 15 seconds after. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the lot closing.
16. The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend, or reschedule an individual item or auction event. The auctioneer reserved the right to make changes to the auction closing times for any reason.
17. Due to the Auction being online. Server & Software Technical Issues can happen: If for any reason the system goes down technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Dunker Auction Service, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Dunker Auction Service, LLC shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason
Berger , Missouri 63014
Real Estate Only!
Love the nature & the outdoors, do not miss out this great opportunity.
41+/- Acres with 2 houses, Barn and several outbuildings just minutes from Hermann & New Haven, Mo.
Great for hunting, raising cattle/horses and what other activities you can think of
Live in one house and rent the other one.
Abundance of wildlife-I have seen deer & turkey daily.
2675 & 2679 Diederich Road
Berger, Mo. 63014
Both property's selling as one but deeded separately.
"SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS IF ANY" ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Down payment & Purchase agreement: The winning bidder are required to bring a $20,000.00 non-refundable down payment on Friday October 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm and execute a purchase agreement at 2679 Diedrich Road Berger, Mo. 63014. Deposit must be in the form of personnel Check or business check. The remainder of the price is payable at closing. THE BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING, be sure you have arranged financing if needed, and are capable of paying the balance at closing.