How to place a bid!
1. Once registered, select the lot you wish to place a bid on.
2. Click the "Bid Now" button for a one time bid, or enter your Maximum Bid by selecting the lot and physically typing in the highest you are willing to bid for that item.
3. Press Bid
4. Win or Lose Bids: Winning bid is placed a notification will pop up on the top right on the screen
If the box turns GREEN –You're the High Bidder
If the box turns RED – Someone has Outbid You
I forgot my user name and/or password. What do I do?
From the login home screen, select "Forgot Password" and enter your username. Password reset instructions will be sent to the email address registered to your account.
Soft Close: All lots end with a "Soft Close." A "Soft Close" means that if any bid is placed within the last Two (2) minutes of the close of the Auction, the bid will automatically extend the closing time an additional two (2) minutes. Example: If a bid is placed at two (2) minutes before close, it will extend the closing time two (2) minutes. This feature protects Bidders from being outbid without the opportunity to be notified, and therefore allows a Bidder to place another bid before the close of the Auction.
Watchlist: When you are logged in to the website, you can view your watchlist by clicking on it in the top right-hand corner. Items that you placed a bid on will be automatically added to your watchlist. You may also add items to your watchlist by clicking the “eye symbol” on a lot. The watchlist will show items from multiple auctions at one time. During auction closing, you may also view the watchlist to bid as it shows a live countdown timer.
Max Bid: You can leave a maximum bid on an item if you like. The computer will bid up to that amount for you. It will only bid for you if another bidder places a bid. This is a feature to use if you want to bid on an item and not have to continue monitoring it. Example: An item is a current bid of $30. You can type in the bid box $100. The computer will bid for you up to $100 only if other bidders bid against you. In the instance 2 bidders place a bid at the same amount, the tie goes to the bidder who placed their bid first.
You've won! What to expect once the auction closes:
Once all items in the auction ends
1. An email notifications will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to all winning bidders.
They may end up in your spam, promotion or junk folder. If you don’t receive an email within the hour of the end of the auction give Stacey a call at: 636-390-1804.
2. Pick Up information will be on the top of the Invoice (Date, Time & Address)
3. Payment is made at pick up.